Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Worm

Greetings my loyal subjects!

I has a worm.


Well, its not really a worm. Its a cobra hatchling pet, but it looks like a miniature version of the hunter worm pet. It was given to me by a friend who switched realms because ours suck. He will be missed Q.Q

Anyway, the Imperial Ambassador went into a dungeon one day and I, of course, brought my new worm with me. See, I have a macro for my Divine Hymn spell that makes my priest say fancy stuff while casting it. But because having a pet worm automatically makes anyone imba, this is what my priest said instead.


Empress: [Demonic] Lok Ashjrakamas Zar azarathud EnkiLZAR!
Ambassador: Uh... Your Majesty, did you just cast your Divine Hymn spell in Demonic?
Empress: ...It's the worm! It's the worm, I tell you! It made me so imba, I'm speaking in tongues!

It turned out that I had the spell Curse of Tongues cast on me, but I still blame the worm!

On our next Exalted game, my Zenith will cast her healing spells in Malfean.



Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About