Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yet Another Battlestar Galactica Weekend

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Ever since the Imperial Ambassador first introduced his Battlestar Galactica board game to the Imperial Court, we have been playing it every weekend since. We just love the fact that it provides us another venue for the backstabbing and intrigue that is commonplace in the Imperial Court anyway (but like other officials in any form of government, we are hopelessly addicted to them).

Of course, everybody still presumes I am a Cylon even before the loyalty cards are distributed ^_^

So anyway, on last weekend's game, an imperial subject (hereby referred to as subject 1) immediately revealed himself as a Cylon early in the game. That means there is only one more Cylon hiding amongst us, so we immediately began accusing each other (and they don't even accuse me, since it is already an established fact that I am a Cylon >_>).

Then another imperial subject (hereby referred to as subject 2) sent the Head Imperial Librarian, who was currently president, to the brig, which led me to suspect that he was the Cylon.

The third imperial subject (hereby referred to as subject 3) began screwing up so much, that the Head Imperial Librarian also sent him to the brig, never mind that he wasn't actually a Cylon ~_~.

At the middle of the game, I was revealed to be a Cylon, though unfortunately I sympathized with the humans >_>. I was sent to the brig anyway.

At this point there were three of us in the brig, including the President and the Admiral (I was playing the Admiral this game). And because the Head Imperial Warlock is an evil bastard, he chose this time to reveal himself to be a Cylon and sent subject 2 to the brig.

Now all the humans (and sympathizers) are in the brig, with the Cylons freely screwing Galactica up. We were all laughing like mad at the despairing fact that humanity is doomed and we're not even halfway to Kobol. Never mind the fact that this is all because we were too busy accusing each other of being Cylons to properly keep Galactica in decent shape in the first place.

So we continued playing Prison Break -I mean- Battlestar Galactica anyway, but by the time we managed to get out of the brig all of our civilians were either dead or dying ^_^

Thus the Cylons win. Again.

So anyway, after the game subject 1 bought a pirated copy of the first season of the series, and we all watched it while having our evening feast. Subject 1 told me to watch out for Caprica Six, because he's sure I'd love her.

Empress: Is that Caprica Six?
Subject: Yes Your Majesty.
Empress: ...Is she a Cylon?
Subject: Yes Your Majesty.
Empress: Why does everyone assume that I love Cylons, or actually am one?
---after the first scene---
Empress: I LOVE CAPRICA SIX! OMG, I LOVE Caprica Six!!!

I am now badgering the Imperial Consort to get me a copy of the entire series so I can admire my newest idol ^_^


Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About