Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Imperial Update

Greetings my loyal subjects!

As you may have noticed, I have been very lapse with updating the Imperial Blog. This is due to some changes that has happened with my Imperial Life. Mainly, I have once again succumbed to the temptation of selling my soul to the corporate devil and now spend eight hours of my life every work day chained to a desk.

Once I have worked out the kinks in my new daily schedule (fitting in raids and skating practice, of course), I will probably be able to regale you with my inane stories more frequently.


Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, what Empy doesn't mention is that the corporate slavery is actually part of a devious plan to escape this oligarchic society and start a new life under southern stars.

Her Imperial Majesty said...

Hush!

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About