Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Celestial Steed

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Just because my Internet has been terribad doesn't mean I haven't been keeping abreast with the latest World of Warcraft news ^,..,^

So I went window shopping on the Blizzard Store and saw this beautiful thing.


That, my loyal subjects, is a celestial steed. It is a flying mount made of elemental stardust; enough to make you feel as if Pegasus himself is taking you soaring across the sky. Who cares about robot unicorns? This is the mount that an empress simply must not be seen without.

Did I buy one? Of course not. What's the point of spending $25 on an in-game mount when I can't go online enough to ride it? And don't you infidels accuse me of being a cheapskate. I am an empress, not a billionaire.

But I did go online for a bit just to see what it looked like in-game. So I walked around in Dalaran, hoping to spot someone with a celestial steed. Surely someone in Dalaran must have bought one by now.

And I did spot someone with a celestial steed.


And it was a tauren.

Seriously. The most flamboyant mount in the game and the first person I see riding it was a tauren. That is just so... GAY.

(No offense to my gay friends.)

I will now attempt to appease myself by playing Robot Unicorn Attack like, a bazillion times.

Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About