Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

iPad

Greetings my loyal subjects!

It started with an innocent question.

"Empy, what is an iPad?"

I knew that the Imperial Mother has been wanting to get herself a netbook so she can surf the Internet wherever she goes, and when she asked that question when we were talking on the phone one day, I told her to get on her computer and log on to her IM. I then sent her a link to this video.

So the Imperial Mother was watching the video and began squealing with glee on how cool she thinks it is and how she's definitely buying one >_< Just then, the Imperial Father decided to look over my shoulder where my lappy is playing the same video and watched for awhile.

Then, the Imperial Father was tugging on my sleeve squealing with glee on how cool he thinks it is and how he's definitely buying one >_<

Parents >_< They lecture us on how tough things were back in their day with the lack of cellphones and the Internet, and a new gadget shows up and they want to buy it right away.


 Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About