Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dinner With the Holy Orifice

Greetings, my loyal subjects!

Today I had dinner with the Head Minister of the Order of Rituals, Faith, Integrity, and Ceremonies (ORiFICe), formerly known as the Head Imperial Priestess. I like to call him the Holy Orifice. This is the conversation that took place during the meal:

Holy Orifice: I wonder if I should drop you off at your palace or not~
Empress: You can drop me off wherever you like, Orifice. I'll just walk home the rest of the way.
Holy Orifice: ...What!?
Empress: Of course, if something happens to me, you shall be held accountable.
Holy Orifice: ...Fine. I'll drop you off at your palace.
Empress: ^_^
Holy Orifice: ...Troll attempt failed >.<
Empress: Oh, THAT was a troll attempt?
Holy Orifice: I wanted to see if you'll bargain with me to bring you home safely >.<
Empress: The Empress does not bargain with mere mortals.
Holy Orifice: >.<
Empress: I am so going to blog this ^_^
Holy Orifice: When?
Empress: Tonight, while the memory is still fresh.
Holy Orifice: You won't remember the details~
Empress: That's fine. If I don't, I'll just make them up.
Holy Orifice: ARGH!
Empress: Oh, was THAT another troll attempt?
Holy Orifice: The Empress is too witty >.<
Empress: I wasn't even trying ^_^
Holy Orifice: Finish your stupid waffles >.>

The Empress eats waffles for dinner ^_^













Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About