Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Imperial Skating Outfits

Greetings my loyal subjects!

My World of Warcraft server went on maintenance and I was bored. I therefore locked myself in the imperial bedchamber and contemplated on why I chose ice skating as my main sport.

See, I hate the cold. I also hate spinning, and am deathly afraid of heights. So why did I choose a sport that involves spinning and jumping on a frozen surface?

It was the outfits, I tell you. When I first saw ice skaters back when I was a wee little empress girl, the first thing I noticed were the clothes. They wore cute little skirts and sweaters, and leggings and gloves. I wanted to wear that stuff. Nevermind the fact that skaters fall on their bums and get bruises and scrapes on their knees and elbows all the time.

Of course, I have always been intelligent even as a wee little empress girl. I had the foresight to realize that I'd look stupid if I wore that stuff outside the skating rink. I also could have worn them in the rink, but my little imperial pride couldn't bear the thought of wearing cute skating clothes when I don't know how to skate, and thus being labeled a poser.

So by imperial decree, I declared that I shall take skating lessons. And since the imperial mother herself is a fashion freak, she helped me coordinate the cutest skating outfits ever. She'd make me wear cute skirts over cute leggings, and sometimes she'd make me layer a cute vest over my cute shirt. Which I, of course, wore with gusto. Nevermind the fact that I was just beginning to learn swizzles, and wouldn't dare attempt even just a tiny waltz jump.

Anyway, that was all in my imperial past. I still skate, mostly because I get to wear the cute outfits, and I still coordinate my clothes of course. Though I don't wear fancy leggings and vests too often anymore. Now, I usually just toss a cute skort or shorts over my skating tights and wear a cute shirt with it, and a cute hoodie in case I get cold.

Just in case you, my loyal subjects, were wondering ^_^




















Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About