Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

How To Raid A Dungeon With Three DPS And One Healer

Greetings my loyal subjects!

After another unsuccessful session at the skating rink today, where I once again failed to execute the perfect one foot spin, I decided to wind down by logging in with my new priestess on World of Warcraft. Because I am awesome, I immediately get invited to a group bound to raid an instanced dungeon.

Now we were supposed to have a tank. A paladin who suddenly had to log off because his cat is murdering his dog (the Imperial Dog is ashamed of the latter, by the way). But since the mage got over-excited upon having invited an awesome priestess, he plunged right into the dungeon without waiting for the paladin to log back in. Being the *responsible* priestess that I am, I couldn't bear to leave him in there to die alone so I followed him. The other two guys also followed suit.

So if any of you, my loyal subjects, ever find yourselves in the same situation as I am, I have come up with a few tips to help keep your sanity intact.

1) Always keep everyone in your line of sight. This includes the annoying warlock who got stricken by wanderlust and would explore every nook and cranny in the blasted dungeon, nevermind if it was crawling with elite monsters.

2) Always heal the hunter's pet bear. The bear is much more useful than the hunter himself. Also, keep in mind that you do not have a tank, and that the bear is better than having none at all. Otherwise the elite monsters will mob you and everyone will die.

3) If you run out of mana, spam "OUT OF MANA" on party chat until that phrase fills everyone's screens. Otherwise they will just keep attacking everything in sight even if they themselves are also out of mana.

4) Curse and scream obscenities at the stupid mage, the stupid warlock, and the stupid hunter. Make sure that the voice chat is turned off.

5) Hit yourself on the forehead for deciding to make a character that will have to be responsible and look after everyone's well being. Then bitterly wish that you logged in with your warlock instead.

I miss my warlock, and John Void too of course.

...I think I'm gonna go play some more.
KTHXBAI




















Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About