Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rohan vs World of Warcraft

Greetings my loyal subjects!

I was cleaning out my hard drive recently because I realized that I'm almost out of memory space due to my lappy being filled with Battlestar Galactica episodes. While looking for old files to delete, I found this.


That is a screen shot of my priest in Rohan, riding a horse. She is wearing that costume you get as a prize for winning Township Battles.

This is a screen shot of my priest in World of Warcraft, riding a horse.


See, I love World of Warcraft. I love the game design, I love the content, and the community is so much better than what I was accustomed to. But I hate, hate, hate the sprite costumes! I'm wearing a tier 9 set, and  I look like I'm wrapped in a garbage bag!

Rohan isn't a bad game either, and I continued to level my priest because the higher level sets are always prettier than the last.

But oh well, at least World of Warcraft isn't riddled with bots and hacks ^_^

Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

1 comments:

Kaelel said...

Praise be, your Majesty...

You also remind me of my Elf Priest in Rohan. Now I miss it... >.<

Anyway, I agree with you. If only there's now hack or bots, the game would have been great. XD

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About