Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And Speaking of Quests...

Greetings my loyal subjects!

I was kicking back and relaxing on the giant mushroom Telredor in Zangarmarsh when I got a quest from Anchorite Ahuurn.

"Return to Feralfen Village and discreetly gather some of their idols so that I may study them. Try to avoid angering them, Empress, as it may hurt our chances of making contact with them."

"What? You want me to steal this hapless village's religious relics in the name of studying them so as to know the best way for you to shove your self-righteous morals up their asses?"

For the sake of experience points, I did it anyway ~_~

I wasn't discreet, of course. I'm a priest not a rogue ~_~ Anyway, I ended up killing more than a handful of villagers in exchange for less than a handful wooden voodoo dolls, all because the draenei back up at Telredor want to help them 'see the light'.


This, my loyal subjects, is how wars start ~_~

 
Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About