Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cabbit is on PetVille!

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Because today is do-stuff-other-than-playing-World-of-Warcraft day (a.k.a server maintenance), I checked my Facebook account and discovered that they have a few new games (well, they're probably not that new, but its been ages since I last checked my Facebook so there). I of course tried them out, and since I already made a Cabbit on Pet Society, I decided to make one on PetVille as well ^_^

 

Cabbit hated it of course. She even insisted that she wasn't that dark, and the only reason why she looked thus was because I haven't given her a bath since forever and therefore she is covered in dust.
So of course the first thing we checked out was the clothing store...

...Then I saw another game called Warstorm and I am now hopelessly addicted (it's a collectible card game, without all the fuss!)

PetVille is now all but forgotten. Sorry Cabbit XD

 
Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About