Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An Imperial Valentine's Day

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Last week, I asked the Imperial Consort what we were going to do for Valentine's Day.

Consort: I was planning on cooking you a meal.
Empress: How romantic! So what are we having?
Consort: Filet mignon and charonnay, served with a side of brie.
Empress: *nosebleeds*
Consort: That's steak, wine, and cheese.
Empress: OH.

So anyway, the day before Valentine's, the Imperial Court gathered in the Head Imperial Bodyguard's palace to play our ongoing Exalted campaign. The Head Imperial Bodyguard's six-year-old nephew was there too, so I picked him up and placed him on my lap.

Empress: Consort! Let's make a baby! Let's make a baby boy! He won't be gay, I promise!
Nephew: I'm not gay!
Empress: Not you, honey.
Empress: Let's make a baby!
Nephew: I don't like.
Empress: Not with you, honey, you're a little too young for that.

The game was fun of course, and the Imperial Court being what it is, our characters got themselves into crazier situations than the average Exalt ^_^ Needless to say, the Imperial Consort and I were tired but happy when we retired to bed where we practiced making a baby boy.

On Valentine's Day, I woke up to a wonderful smelling brunch. In front of me was the delicious meal the Imperial Consort had promised. So I ate the filet mignon, drank the chardonnay, and sampled the brie.

As I placed the brie in my mouth, the Imperial Consort said,

"Restore 874 health over 27 seconds."

Ah well. This is what you get for dating a geek ^_^

The Imperial Valentine's Day wasn't as grandoise as some of my loyal subjects might expect it to be, but it was simple and sweet, and intimate ^_^

 
Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About