Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When Raiding Goes Wrong

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Last weekend, the Imperial Court, some allies, and I decided to raid Magtheridon's Lair. The raid leader planned our assault very well. And by very well, I meant it took 10-15 minutes to tell everyone what to do. Of course, because I am Empress, I found myself above these mortal instructions so I took a nap during the briefing. Besides, I'm a healer. The only thing I needed to do was to keep the tank alive.

Finally, we found ourselves in front of Magtheridon. We braced ourselves for an epic battle ahead. After some last minute preparations, which took about five minutes, the raid leader gave the signal to charge. So the tank charged right at Magtheridon, while everyone else waited a few seconds before charging in after him.

Except we didn't get to actually charge in. See, right before we stepped into the chamber, a portcullis dropped from the ceiling, blocking our path. We watched helplessly as the poor tank took on the demon by himself.

Needless to say, the Imperial Court and I were laughing our asses off at the fact that though we planned very well, we still got owned by a portcullis.

We were able to defeat Magtheridon that night, after adjusting the battle plan to take the portcullis into account ^_^

Afterward, I marched into the Imperial Brother's bedchamber to tell him what had happened. We were laughing so hard, we nearly swallowed our chewing gum ^_^

 
Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About