skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
My Imperial Life
Because my life is more imperial than yours.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Imperial PUG Adventures!
Greetings my loyal subjects!
Is this why I always get lost in Azeroth?
Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Rohan vs World of Warcraft
Greetings my loyal subjects! I was cleaning out my hard drive recently because I realized that I'm almost out of memory space due to m...
The Empress Is Not Perfect zOMG!!!
I had another post prepared for today. But I am only human. Today I'm going to be petty. Yesterday, my gay friend pointed out that the...
Celestial Steed
Greetings my loyal subjects! Just because my Internet has been terribad doesn't mean I haven't been keeping abreast with the lates...
Battlestar Galactica
Greetings my loyal subjects! Last weekend, the Imperial Ambassador brought out his brand new Battlestar Galactica board game for the Imper...
Kaguya Is a Jejemon!
Greetings my loyal subjects! Because my imperial face is too divine for mere mortals to set eyes upon, I use an avatar for all my online i...
No Habla Ingles
Greetings my loyal subjects! I HAVE NOT DIED!!! Anyway, some weeks ago I was invited to join a guild. Since it was going to take a while...
Joy
Greetings my loyal subjects! I seem to be on an emotional roller coaster this past few days. Despite the previous emo post, a typhoon, and...
Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus
Greetings my loyal subjects! Last weekend, the Imperial Court gathered at the Assistant Head Imperial Tailor's palace to try out the I...
An Imperial Update
Greetings my loyal subjects! As you may have noticed, I have been very lapse with updating the Imperial Blog. This is due to some changes ...
Final Fantasy Tactics
Greetings my loyal subjects! "God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice." Anyone who's ever played and enjoyed Final ...
Blogger templates
Blog Archive
►
2014
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
2013
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
2010
(61)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(13)
When Questing Goes Wrong
A Letter From The Imperial Skating Rink
More Crazy Headgear
The Tale of The Bloodthirsty Blade
More Imperial PUG Adventures!
Yet Another Battlestar Galactica Weekend
Converse Double Uppers
An Imperial Skating Rant
Imperial PUG Adventures!
Bubbles!
Battlestar Galactica
An Imperial Torture Device
Happy New Year, My Loyal Subjects!
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(6)
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
0 comments:
Post a Comment