Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

More Imperial PUG Adventures!

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Unfortunately, this is going to be short since I've been distracted by World of Warcraft and work for the last week :-(

Anyway, I have recently reached level 70 on my priestess. That means I get to try the Northrend dungeons for the first time! So I queue for one using the Dungeon Finder, and I got into a group heading into Utgarde Keep.

It was okay. It was the usual kill the mobs, kill the bosses, get new gear experience. Then we got to the last boss. And killed him.

So he's dead, right? Then the other guys in the group started shouting at me.

"HIDE BEHIND A PILLAR! QUICK!"

I looked around, confused, and asked, "Why?"

Then I hear this terrifying voice say,

"I RETURN! A SECOND CHANCE TO CARVE OUT YOUR SKULL!"

And the resurrected boss dropped right on top of me.

The rest of the group laughed at me as I ran around screaming "OMGOMGOMGOMG" (while keeping everyone alive, of course).

So that was my first ever Northrend dungeon. I've tried the other Northrend dungeons as well, each proving to be more interesting than the last. But they are much more fun than the old dungeons ^_^

...I think I'm gonna go play some more.
KTHXBAI


Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About