Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bubbles!

Greetings my loyal subjects!

This story is just too funny not to share. (Warning: May require some experience with Word of Warcraft to appreciate.)

One of the things I like about WoW is that you get to go on dungeon runs with random strange people off the Internet. The randomness and strangeness adds to the unpredictability of the run which makes for an exciting experience.

So anyway, one night I was out with a group raiding a dungeon. Then the tank had to leave, so the group was deciding on what to do next.

Mage: So, do we look for a new tank?
Paladin: I can tank.
Mage: Okay.

We stood around for a few seconds, waiting for the paladin to change into tanking gear. When it was apparent that he wasn't doing such a thing, the mage asked again.

Mage: Uh, do you have a shield or some such?
Paladin: No.
Mage: So how are you planning to tank?
Paladin: With this! *casts Divine Shield* *a bubble forms around him*
Hunter: Bubbles?!?!
Priest: Yeah! Bubbles! Like this! *casts Power Word Shield on the paladin* *another bubble forms around him*

I know. I couldn't resist making the already annoyed hunter and mage even more annoyed ^_^

So we were finally ready to face our first mob with our bubbled paladin. I struggled to stop giggling and focused on attempting to salvage everyone's asses from certain doom.

I placed a bubble around him, and he charged.

The mob literally ran right through him.

I tried to keep the mage and the hunter alive anyway, but the paladin had to say the most fail and/or epic line ever.

Paladin: ...I can't tank.

At this point, I had to let go of my mouse and my keyboard and began literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

We all died, of course ^_^

Fun times!


Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

1 comments:

Jigz said...

wtf?!
I can't tank!

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About