Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Updates!

Greetings my loyal subjects!

For now, I have the time to make regular posts on my imperial blog again. I have recently quit my job as a software developer and will be assuming the role of Empress once more. The Imperial Dog has been sitting on my throne while I was gone, and unfortunately, she wasn't doing a very good job.

And now, for some of what's been happening in my imperial life lately. I quit my job because I felt like I wasn't doing it for the right reasons. No, having an excuse to wear my imperial outfits outside the Imperial Palace isn't considered a "right reason". The whole experience wasn't a waste of time, however. I made some wonderful memories, gained new friends, and got introduced to the wonderful substance called "alcohol".

No regrets there! ^_^

In other news, the Imperial Mother has recently arrived in the motherland to make my imperial life slightly miserable. Specifically, she has commandeered my imperial bedchamber and condemned the Imperial Dog to a dog bed for the duration of her stay. Nevertheless, she has been busy making the Imperial Palace even more imperial than it already is. This includes replacing the placemats I burned last year.

I still play video games, though the job kept me from wanting to face another computer screen after working hard all day. I rarely play board games and roleplaying games because all I want to do during weekends is to sleep, even if the painful changes that took place in the Imperial Court never happened. And of course, now that I'm at a skill level where I need at least two practice sessions every week, something I can't really afford for now, figure skating is out of the question. = (

These are some of the things that I will try to do more often again soon. ^_^

And now, for a bit of sad news. Five weeks from now, I will once again be exiled for a few months. This is going to be a start (a continuation, actually) of a series of exiles that will eventually lead to a permanent one, an inevitability that I've been trying to delay for the past three years. I was having too much fun with the Imperial Court that I didn't like having to leave. But now I have realized that the Imperial Court that I knew and loved will never stay constant. Still, whatever the Imperial Court becomes in the future, I know that they will always be there for me wherever I go. ^_^

Like I always say, my imperial life shall go on, and there will always be stories to tell in the future.

For the future!

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About