Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Sims 3

Greetings my loyal subjects!

So last night I completely forgot to post on the blog because I was too busy playing The Sims 3. The Imperial Consort got me a copy for Christmas but I've barely been able to play with this life simulation game due to real life issues. But while I'm on break from real life, I get to enjoy pretend life. ^_^

I don't know if I've mentioned it often enough, but Exalted is my favorite role playing game. And in the world of Exalted, there are beings borne of mortals and ghosts called the ghostblooded. So when I heard that sims can mate with ghosts and have little ghost babies, I didn't want to pass the chance!

To save my dwindling supply of creative brain cells, I spared myself the trouble of creating my own sims and decided to take over Agnes Crumplebottom's life. Living all by herself in a house haunted by her late husband, she was perfect! And thus her existence became but a plaything to my divine will.

I am not an overmind without a conscience, however. Agnes dreams of becoming a best-selling author and famous artist. So when I'm not forcing her to seduce her husband's ghost at night, we spend the rest of the time either writing or painting.

So did I get my ghost baby? No. After helping her make her dreams come true, Agnes refused to submit herself to my will anymore. All she wanted to do was play computer games all day. Her favorite game is that one where she gets to control the life of a disgruntled software developer. I think she enjoys the challenge. ~_~

Oh well. Seducing a ghost that only comes out after midnight takes too much time. And I find myself having a decreasingly low tolerance for things that are supposed to be fun but take too much time. And this, my loyal subjects, is proof that I am getting old.

Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About