Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yet Another Weekend Report

Greetings my loyal subjects!

Since I have nothing else to blog about, I'm going to tell you, my loyal subjects, about my weekend.

Last Friday night, the Imperial Court gathered in the Imperial Ambassador's palace to talk and have dinner. The Ambassador's seven-year-old brother was there to entertain us as well. After some time, I asked where the trash can is because I needed to throw away a used tissue paper. The Ambassador's brother was kind enough to show me.

So the boy led me to the kitchen. Two seconds later, an imperial shriek shook the entire palace.

Yes, two seconds alone with the Imperial Ambassador's little brother produced a shriek from the Empress T_T He is a monster T_T

Anyway, the night continued with the boy still entertaining us with his disturbing stories. After the Imperial Ambassador finally ordered him to go to bed, I turned to the Imperial Consort and said,

"Let's make a baby GIRL! A BABY GIRL!!!"

The following day, the Imperial Court gathered in the Imperial Consort's palace for our weekend gaming fix. They played Dungeons and Dragons, Exalted, and the Battlestar Galactica boardgame. I spent the entire day playing Monopoly Cards because it was the first time I ever saw that game and I enjoyed ruthlessly stealing the Imperial Court's properties (that heads of states normally do, anyway).

Other than the fact that I got my ass kicked by a worm on Sunday night, it was a fun weekend anyway ^_^

 
Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About