Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Imperial Dog vs Cat

Greetings my loyal subjects!

I apologize for failing to write a blog post last night. See, I spent the night raiding 10-man Trial of the Crusader again and completely forgot that I have an Empire to serve.

Yesterday, I brought the Imperial Dog to the vet for her bi-monthly flea shots. She, of course, was no fool; she jumped right back into my arms and dug in her claws the moment I tried to set her down on the steel bed thingy.

Anyway, after the vet jabbed the shot into her when she wasn't looking, I put her on the floor so she can wander around while the vet writes the receipt for the shot. Then, the vet's cat walked into the clinic from a back room.

The Imperial Dog hates cats. I think she secretly wishes she was a cat instead. She's aloof, sleeps all day, and licks her paws just like a cat. She even stretches like a cat.

Anyway.

The vet's cat is just as big as the Imperial Dog. But that didn't stop her from challenging it to a duel. She crouched down into a battle stance, ready to pounce. The cat did a battle stance too, the hair on the back of its neck rising like spikes.

One second later, I saw chocolate-colored round things drop out of the Imperial Dog's behind.

I whisked her away while mumbling apologies to the vet.

For literally scaring the Imperial Dog shitless, Cat 1, Imperial Dog 0 ^_^

Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About