Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Greetings My Loyal Subjects!

After five months of exile, I have once again graced the motherland with my imperial presence. From here on, I have decided to chronicle my imperial life for your reading pleasure. I will discuss just about anything that happens in my imperial life, from my hobbies to work to daily life in the imperial palace.

As you can see, the blog doesn't look like much right now, and due to my lack of artistic ability I can't really do anything about it. Maybe I'll get one of the Imperial Artists to spruce this space up a bit, or maybe I'll just look around the intarwebz for an appropriate, ready-made layout.

I shall start with a short post for now though, as I am still jetlagged and very sleepy.

KTHXBAI
Her Imperial Sleepyhead

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About