Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Words of Warlock

Greetings my loyal subjects!

When I was in exile, the Imperial Brother wanted me to play World of Warcraft with him, because he missed me and wanted to spend time with me even if it was just online (also, he gets a free one month subscription when I upgrade my trial account). Being the kind, loving, and generous sister that I am, I obliged.

I am now going to share to you, my loyal subjects, some of the experiences I had playing this game.

So I decided to try playing a warlock. I shouldn't have bothered coming up with a decent sounding name, because no matter what it is, people will just keep calling me "Lock".

Anyway, even though warlocks aren't as powerful as mages, they do have certain abilities that make them useful in a group.

Priest: "Lock, soulstone me (so they get resurrected in case they die)."
Rogue: "Lock, summon me (because they're too lazy to walk all the way to where the rest of the group was)."
Paladin: "Lock, unlock the cages (because everyone else is too lazy to do it)."

But like I said, warlocks are not as powerful as mages.

Paladin: "Who's our AOE?"
Priest: "Just the lock."
Paladin: "Screw that, let's find ourselves a mage."

Which is why warlocks spend most of their time soloing.

Now the reason why I wanted to be a warlock was because I loved the idea of summoning demons from the nether realms and making them my imperial slaves. The warlock's demon of choice for soloing is called a voidwalker.

My voidwalker is called John Void. Okay, its real name is actually Grak'garth, but that's hardly an appropriate name for the imperial voidwalker, is it?

I call it John Void because I think it resembles one of the motherland's local celebrities.




Isn't John Void handsome?

Anyway, like I said, I spend most of my time soloing, and therefore, I spend most of my time with John Void.

One time, I recieved a quest where I had to kill a bunch of giant insects. I found the little buggers at the bottom of a pit.

I, of course, came up with a brilliant plan: I will jump into the pit, with John Void jumping right behind me, after which I shall unleash a rain of fiery death while John Void makes sure none of them touches my delicate imperial skin.

So I jumped. I landed. I started casting my fire spell. But the giant insects started swarming all over me. Where the hell was John Void? As I watched my hitpoints quickly drop to zero, I saw John Void carefully going down the stairs at the opposite end of the pit.

"DAMN YOU, JOHN VOID!!!" I screamed while angrily shaking my laptop.

It turns out that demons will not jump if they can find a more convenient way to go down.

However, my loyal subjects, despite John Void's aversion to free fall, it's still a great voidwalker and I kinda like him...

...I'm gonna go play some more.
KTHXBAI



Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About