Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mammoth

Greetings my loyal subjects!

I has a mammoth.


That's me in my Furious Gladiator set by the way. It has become my default outfit when not raiding or doing instances. At least it doesn't make me look like a garbage bag.

Anyway, the reason why I saved up for a mammoth (even if my gear is still ungemmed... mounts take priority over gear ^_^) is because it is my dream to be part of a mammoth train.


That is a mammoth train. It consists of at least two mammoths on a straight line and marching slowly around Dalaran. It's real cute to watch, actually ^_^

The problem with mammoths is the fact that they are too big.


That is me trying to squeeze my mammoth through the Ironforge auction house doorway. Of course, the mammoth will never fit. I also get this problem when trying to go through doorways in battle grounds ^_^

There is only one solution for this problem.

Save up for a smaller mount ^_^

Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About